Thursday 29 May 2014

Reward for a job done

Reward
Home made pulla + coffee

Today is Ascension day, most people are off from work. I'm sitting in a cafe, working. I always enjoy working on a day when everyone else is enjoying there free time. Because that means, when everyone else is working, I'll have time to roam the semi deserted streets of the city. And to be ablt to do that, always fills me with joy.

I look out of the window. Only a few people walk by, and there's a lady on her bicycle, waiting for the traffic light to turn green. Cars and trucks pass by, like any it's just any other day. And the cafe is filled with chatter and laughter. The smell of freshly brewed coffee is lingering in the air.

And as I am about to leave, a job well -or at least- done, I think about what's waiting for me at home: paint, pencils and paper. My reward for today.
SHARE THIS POST

No comments:

Post a Comment

rika bos. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.